RENTAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Must deliver the vehicle in the same condition and with same tyres and equipment as of the day of agreement. In case of any tyre damage or failure, the renter must stop the vehicle and inform ScooterLand Venetia immediately.
2. Must follow the Greek Traffic Code and must not use the vehicle for street racing, on rough terrain or sand, or other place that may cause damage to the vehicle or is prohibited by law. The vehicle shall be used exclusively by the renter, who must not drive the vehicle under the influence of alcohol and/or other intoxicating substances.
3. Must be aware that the scooter is intended for use until two (2) persons and the car until five (5) persons. In the event that the vehicle is used for the transportation of more persons at any time, a fine of €200 for the scooter and €600 for the car will be payable and the rental period will be terminated immediately. The renter may also be reported to the police.
4. In case of any accident caused by the renter, or any form of vandalism or component theft, the renter must pay for all damages to the vehicle as well as the daily charge for every day the vehicle is not in a condition to be rented. In case the vehicle is stolen, the renter shall be deemed responsible and provide full indemnification to ScooterLand Venetia.
5. Is responsible for any fine or penalty due to violation of traffic code or removal of the vehicle licence plates. In case of removal of the vehicle licence plates the renter shall pay the daily charge for every day ScooterLand Venetia is not able to rent out the vehicle.
6. Must keep the vehicle locked at all times. In case the vehicle keys are lost, destroyed or stolen, the renter shall pay for their replacement (keys-keylock).
7. Must return the vehicle with the amount of fuel specified in the rental agreement. If the amount is smaller, the renter shall charged for refueling the vehicle. There will be no payment made to the renter for any excess fuel above the initial level.